This allows the system to create/send emails to nominated user(s) when a system event occurs, or a
record is added / amended / deleted. The Alerts option also allows for the addition of a note against an application
where events needs to be discreetly logged without the need for email confirmation. The rules for Alerts are
definable and apply to all Datafile database tables.
- Send Email to Buyer when Stock item goes out of stock.
- Log to Stock record when a Cost or Sale Price Changes.
- Send mail to Credit Controller when Order goes on Hold.
- Send mail to Financial Controller when Supplier Bank details are amended.
- Send mail to Project Manager when a Job cost exceeds its Budget.
- Send mail to Financial Controller when a Nominal Account exceeds its Budget.
- Log to Customer Record when Customer Bank Details are amended.
- Log to Customer Record each time their Account is placed On Stop.